Selling your home in the near future? You might want to consider hiring a professional home stager. If you are one of those who do not believe in staging, you might want to think again because hiring the right real estate stager can mean an extra $10,000 to $70,000 in the selling price of your home. With staging’s proven effectiveness to help sell your home faster and for more money, working with a stager is the smarter way to do it.
Below are top 10 reasons why working with a home stager is a MUST when selling your home.
1. A professional home stager can increase the perceived value of your home and can help you sell your property faster.
2. Professional home stagers can help you justify the listing price of your property.
3. A professional home stager is an impartial, third-party person who can provide recommendations on all areas of a property that require attention, including areas that need repair, items that need updating or organizing, and items that should be replaced.
4. A professional home stager is not emotionally attached to your home. They can see your home as the buyers will see it.
5. A professional home stager has the training and experience to best showcase the property. They are fluent on the latest design trends, and they have a better grasp of the real-estate competition around your location.
6. Professional home stagers have an unlimited inventory of furniture to best showcase your property.
7. Professional home stagers can highlight the best features of the house or show a better use of an odd space through small groupings of furniture, art or accessories also known as “vignettes”.
8. They can help to eliminate the possibility of a price reduction (if your house doesn’t get any offers) or a double mortgage payment (if the property does not get sold right away).
9. Professional home stagers have industry partners like painters, carpet cleaners, and other tradesmen you might need in preparing your home for sale. You can benefit from the discounts that stagers get from them.
10. Lastly, with a home stager on your side, you can free yourself from the stress and worries from all of this, making this transition easy, and stress free.
Red Barrinuevo | Your Toronto Home Stager